- Our Client needed to raise capital on their Commercial Property consisting of a large number of industrial units in order to fund a significant HMRC liability. With our help we were able to raise £5.6M and avoid the need to place the business into an Insolvency solution.
- A specialist premier Vehicle Recovery Company based in various locations along the M4 corridor, experienced at first hand that funding is certainly not ‘one size fits all’. The business had a strong business plan, an experienced Management Team and an ambitious strategy. However, it hit a stumbling block earlier this year when its High Street funder did not share its entrepreneurial vision. With a turnover in excess of £4M we were able to provide a funding limit of £500,000 and removed all the restriction placed on the business by the current lender.
- We were approached by a Company involved in the Construction Industry with severe cash flow problems. The existing factoring Company was not supporting the business and the account had been transferred to “special measures”. The business was struggling to recover and was being starved of cash. The Bank could not extend further facilities and frequent returned direct debits and bounced cheques were incurring increasing fees and unauthorised overdraft charges. With our help and after taking Independent Insolvency advice the Business entered into a formal arrangement with its Creditors. Nicholls and Roe arranged for a new factoring agreement with a lender that not only supported the Business with its current circumstances but also provided additional funding.
- A new start Plant Hire Company with a strong and experienced Management Team were introduced to Nicholls & Roe to source funding for plant and machinery who we arranged a £250,000 asset finance facility, which can be expanded as the business grows.
- We were introduced to a well-established profitable Company who received an order to supply high end cashmere products to a major UK retailer and they were unable to fund from their own resources so we introduced them to a Trade Finance Company that funded the whole transaction.
- A new Company looking to import candles to resell to a UK distributor who needed help with the financing, and despite the fact that the Directors were not UK homeowners, we were still able to introduce them to a Trade Finance Company who put a facility in place within seven days.